If your intention is to move your licence to another computer, you should first deactivate the licence - if you uninstall the software without first deactivating it:
- the licence will stay in an activated state,
- if you reinstall the software on the same computer, it will appear to be activated already, and
- you will not be able to activate the licence on another computer.
- Run the software.
- Click the Licensing Tab in the ribbon.
- With the Fixed (radio button) selected, click Deactivate Licence.
- In the Deactivate Licence dialog, select Online Deactivation.
- If you need to enable Proxy Server for the internet connection, you can specify it in the Online Deactivation group.
- Click "Deactivate" button.
Wait for the processing to be completed and a message given.
If you get the message "Licence is deactivated successfully", click OK to close the dialog.