These instructions apply to SIDRA INTERSECTION and SIDRA TRIP.
Instructions regarding deployment via a “SILENT" installation are provided in the next section. Alternatively, the software can be installed on individual computers and licensed as described below (note that Administrative rights will be necessary for this process). Different steps are indicated as relevant.
1. On the local machine where the software has been installed, save the ENTERPRISE Licence file to the folder:
[Windows Vista \ 7 \ 8 \ 8.1 \ 10] “C:\ProgramData\SIDRA SOLUTIONS\Licenses\”
[Windows XP] “C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SIDRA SOLUTIONS\Licenses\”
2. Implement the following steps which differ according to software:
- Run the software.
- Select the Licensing Tab in the ribbon.
- Select the Custom License File radio button and click the enabled folder (“Browse”) icon.
- Run the software, or use Start - All Programs - SIDRA SOLUTIONS - SIDRA TRIP 1.1 Tools - Licence Configuration to access the Licence Configuration dialog.
- In the Licence Configuration dialog, select the Custom License File radio button and click the Browse button.