COVER is essentially support (maintenance) for your licence. It entitles you to receive free upgrades to major new software version releases, priority technical support and discounts to some training workshops. COVER can be purchased with the latest version of software only. The COVER period is 12 months for INTERSECTION and TRIP.
To Renew COVER:
- Visit the Renew COVER page in the ONLINE STORE
LOGIN PAGE: You will be required to first login. Existing
customers must enter the email and password associated their STORE account and
Please note: As this page is only relevant for existing customers,if you are a new customer, you will be prompted to create a STORE account when you checkout from the SHOPPING CART- you can then visit this page in the future and login with your STORE account details.
- RENEW COVER: Review the list of products eligible for renewal. No products will be listed if you are not eligible to renew products. Select the products you wish to renew then click ADD TO CART to proceed to the Shopping Cart.
- SHOPPING CART: The items you have just added to the Shopping Cart will be listed. To add another product click CONTINUE SHOPPING to go to the ONLINE STORE homepage and repeat the ADD TO CART process. If you are satisfied with your selection click CHECKOUT.
- CUSTOMER DETAILS 1/2: Please verify your customer details. All fields with an Asterisk * must contain information and cannot be left blank. The best way to move down the fields is to press tab. Once complete, click NEXT.
- CUSTOMER DETAILS 2/2: Please verify additional customer details. You can CLICK IF POSTAL ADDRESS IS SAME AS MAIN ADDRESS to copy the information entered in the previous screen if your postal address is the same as your main address. Please ensure that you enter your ABN number (without any space between the numbers) if you are an organisation based in Australia. Please ensure that you enter a USER TYPE by selecting from the drop down menu. Once complete, click NEXT.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS: Tick the subscriptions that you wish to be signed up to.
- REVIEW YOUR ORDER: View the products that you have selected to ensure quantity and product is correct. To pay by credit card you must select the ONLINE PAYMENT checkbox. If required, enter a purchase order number (this will appear on your final TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT). Click NEXT.
ENTER CARD DETAILS: Enter your Credit Card number and the details of the Card holder.
Please note: Please enter your credit card as a continuous string of numbers without spaces or dashes. For American Express, the CVV2 Number is a 4 digit number at the upper right on the front of the card. For Visa/MasterCard, this is a 3 digit number to the right of the card number on the back of the card. Enter 000 for other card types.
Please ensure that your first and last name are entered as they appear on your card. The address entered should match the address where you receive credit card statements for the card number entered above. This information will be used to further verify your identity through the Address Verification System, as service offered by credit card issuers designed to combat fraud and identity theft. Once done click NEXT.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER: This is the final screen before your order is processed. Please check all details. Click ORDER to finalise order. This may take up to 1 minute, so please do not navigate away from the screen as it is processed.
- TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT: The purchase process is now complete. A TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT is generated with important order information. A copy will be sent to your email address. There is a PRINT button at the bottom right hand side if you wish to print the tax invoice/receipt for your accounts or reference purposes.