- Visit our ONLINE STORE homepage.
- Browse the list of products.
Tips: If you wish to purchase an EDUCATIONAL Licence please complete and submit this EDUCATIONAL ORDER FORM. You cannot purchase an EDUCATIONAL Licence using the ONLINE STORE Facility.
- Select the required licence type from the drop down menu for the product you wish to purchase.
- Change the quantity if required.
- Then click ADD TO CART to proceed to the Shopping Cart.
- The SHOPPING CART will list the item you have added. To add another product click CONTINUE SHOPPING to go back to the ONLINE STORE homepage and repeat the ADD TO CART process. To remove the item(s) click REMOVE. To change QUANTITY simply change the numeral then click UPDATE. If you have a DISCOUNT CODE please enter and click APPLY CODE. If you are satisfied with your selection click CHECKOUT.
- LOGIN PAGE: You will now be required to login. Existing customers must enter the email and password associated their store account and click LOGIN. New customers must enter an email address and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- CUSTOMER DETAILS 1/2: Please enter your customer details. All fields with an Asterisk * must contain information and cannot be left blank. The best way to move down the fields is to press tab. Once complete, click NEXT.
- CUSTOMER DETAILS 2/2: Please enter additional customer details. You can CLICK IF POSTAL ADDRESS IS SAME AS MAIN ADDRESS to copy the information entered in the previous screen if your postal address is the same as your main address. Please ensure that you enter your ABN number (without any space between the numbers) if you are an organisation based in Australia. Please ensure that you enter a USER TYPE by selecting from the drop down menu. Once complete, click NEXT.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS: Tick the subscriptions that you wish to be signed up to.
- REVIEW YOUR ORDER: View the products that you have selected to ensure the quantity and product is correct. Select OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT checkbox. If required, enter a purchase order number (this will appear on your final TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT). Click NEXT.
- TAX INVOICE/QUOTE: This is a form generated with details of the items entered into the cart. You may print the TAX INVOICE/QUOTE by pressing the PRINT button at the bottom of the invoice. If you require a purchase order number to be noted on the TAX INVOICE, there is a space to manually enter by hand, the purchase order number. Your payment options and instructions are listed on the TAX INVOICE/QUOTE.
Please note: This is valid for 30 DAYS ONLY. Payment MUST be made within 30 days or your invoice will be cancelled and you will be required to start the process again. Your order cannot be confirmed until full payment has been received. You will not receive your download link until Akcelik and Associates has received payment in full. Payments received after the invoice has been cancelled will not be accepted and will be returned (if it is a cheque) or rejected (if it is Direct Deposit).
- Once full payment has been received Akcelik and Associates we will process your order. You will then receive a final TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT by email containing your download link and activation information.
How to Purchase a Professional Licence Using Methods Other than Credit Card
Modified on: 2014-11-12 15:27:40 +1100
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?