Offline Activation (for SINGLE Licence) is NOT the preferred method. The simple Online Activation using the Internet is the preferred method, and you should attempt to resolve your Internet access problems before using the Offline Activation method.
When you have to use the Offline Activation method, you need to use the software and the SIDRASOLUTIONS web page at the same time. You can open the web page on a different computer if the computer you are wishing to activate does not have Internet access.
1. Use the Software:
- Run the software.
- Click the Licensing tab in the ribbon.
- Select Fixed (radio button), which refers to the SINGLE computer licence type (as opposed to FLOATING licence), and click Activate Licence.
- In the Activate Licence dialog, select Offline Activation, and click Next.
- The Activate Licence Offline dialog will appear displaying two codes.
2. Go to the Website:
- Go to YOUR STORE ACCOUNT and log in using your email and password.
- Click on the licence that you wish to activate.
- Click on the Offline Activation link.
- On the web page, enter the two codes as displayed in the software Activate Licence Offline dialog and click Submit.
- If the codes have been entered correctly, and the licence has not already been activated, a Licence ID and Registration Code will be displayed on the web page.
- In the software Activate Licence Offline dialog, enter the Licence ID and the Registration Code as displayed on the webpage.
3. Use the Software:
- Complete other Registration Details in the software Activate Licence Offline dialog.
- When all details are entered, click Activate.
- If you get the message “Activation Succeeded”, click Finish to start using the software in a licensed state (non-Trial mode).
Offline activation may fail for a number of reasons. Refer to the section of this page titled SINGLE LICENCE ACTIVATION FAILURE about possible causes of activation failure.
SIDRA TRIP and INPUT COMPARISON
The steps are similar to those given for SIDRA INTERSECTION. For more detailed instructions, refer to the HOW TO ACTIVATE A SINGLE LICENCE ONLINE section above.
SIDRA TRIP: Use the Licence Configuration dialog accessed through Start - All Programs - SIDRA SOLUTIONS - SIDRA TRIP 1.1 Tools - Licence Configuration.
INPUT COMPARISON: Use the Licensing option in the Help menu.