The SPECIAL (SPL) licence type is available for Educational Institutions only.
This licence are available for recognised Educational Institutions and can be used for teaching and research purposes only. It cannot be used for commercial use or financial gain.
The SPECIAL Licence allows:
- use of the software in all offices (sites) of the educational institution in the country for which the licence is issued.
- software to be installed on an agreed number of individual computers, including laptops.
- EDUCATIONAL Licences issued after the release of SIDRA INTERSECTION 7 are TIME LIMITED (valid for 12 months only). This means that they will stop working after 12 months at the time of COVER Expiry unless the COVER is renewed.
- An EDUCATIONAL licence issued after the release of SIDRA INTERSECTION 9.1 can model up to 10 intersections in a Network while the PROFESSIONAL licence can model up to 50.
- The EDUCATIONAL licence is subject to various other software restrictions.
- SIDRA SOLUTIONS software licences are non-transferable. They cannot be passed on, rented or leased, or sold to another organisation.