If you have received Error Number: 9201 during the installation of your software, this usually indicates that the SIDRA INTERSECTION Licensing System is not installed successfully. Some anti-virus software can cause this installation failure. Please following these steps to re-install:
- Go to Control Panel ->
• [Windows 8, 7 or Vista] Programs and Features
• [Windows XP] Add or Remove Programs
- Uninstall SIDRA INTERSECTION
- Delete the Licence File which is located at
• [Windows 8, 7 or Vista] "C:\ProgramData\SIDRA SOLUTIONS\Licenses\SIxx_licence.xml" or
• [Windows XP] "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SIDRA SOLUTIONS\Licenses\SIxx_licence.xml"
- Turn off the Anti-virus software on your computer
- Install SIDRA INTERSECTION
- Run SIDRA INTERSECTION, go to “Licensing” Tab, click the “Activate Licence” button to activate your licence.
- If all go well, turn on the Anti-virus software
Please contact our support team if the problem persists with the following information:
• Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
• 32-bit or 64-bit version
• Service Pack version number