The SIDRA OrgAdmin web portal is used by an organisation's FLOATING Licence Administrator to manage new FLOATING Licences.
This portal allows an Administrator to do the following:
- Create and manage User Groups
- Invite End Users to a User Group
- Set which User Group(s) can access an Entitlement (including all Licences in this Entitlement)
- Check FLOATING Licence usage, e.g. which licence is being used and by whom.
- Block an End User from using a Licence.
- Reserve a Licence Seat for an End User.
- Release a Licence from being used.
To sign in to the SIDRA OrgAdmin portal:
- Go to SIDRA OrgAdmin
- Type in your Email then click Next.
- Type in your Password in the following window, then click
- If 2nd factor authentication has been activated, enter the 6-digit code from the configured MFA device, then click Sign in.