These instructions are for both the End Users and Administrators of the FLOATING Licence system.
End User instructions
- An email will be sent to you with the subject header Invitation to set up your SIDRA FLOATING Licence Account and will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the View Your Invitations link in the body of the email.
- This will open a page in your default browser where you can either Accept of Decline the invitation. To continue, you must click Accept.
- Enter your: First name, Last name and Password (including confirmation).
- Select your Country from the drop down box
- Click the Terms and Conditions check box.
- Click the Sign up button to continue.
- A validation email will be sent to your email address.
- Click on the Confirm email address link in the body of the email.
- Your SIDRA User Profile will be created and you will be logged in to this account in your default browser.
Read: How to acquire a FLOATING Licence seat using SIDRA INTERSECTION