These instructions are for both the End Users and Administrators of the FLOATING Licence system.
After you have signed in to your SIDRA User Profile, you can click the various sections to edit.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Professional Title
- Display Name
- Street Address
- 2nd Factor Authentication
Simply click Apply after to make any changes
Enable 2nd Factor Authentication
To enable 2nd factor authentication:
- Click the Login button located on your SIDRA User Profile homepage.
- Click the Change button in the 2nd factor authentication field.
- The Configure 2nd factor authentication page will open.
- If your authenticator application supports scanning QR codes, scan the provided image with your smartphone's camera. Otherwise, use the provided key for manual configuration.
- Enter two consecutive authentication codes provided by your app in the Authentication code fields in the configure page. This needs to be done within 30
- Click Activate.
You will now require an authentication code when logging in to your account. We recommend using Microsoft or Google authenticator app.