These instructions are for both the End Users and Administrators of the FLOATING Licence system.
Read: How to sign in to your SIDRA User Profile Account
After you have signed in to your SIDRA User Profile, you can click the various sections to edit.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Professional Title
- Display Name
- Street Address
- 2nd Factor Authentication
Simply click Apply after to make any changes
Enable 2nd Factor Authentication
To enable 2nd factor authentication:
- Click the Login button located on your SIDRA User Profile homepage.
- Click the Change button in the 2nd factor authentication field.
- The Configure 2nd factor authentication page will open.
- If your authenticator application supports scanning QR codes, scan the provided image with your smartphone's camera. Otherwise, use the provided key for manual configuration.
- Enter two consecutive authentication codes provided by your app in the Authentication code fields in the configure page. This needs to be done within 30
- Click Activate.
You will now require an authentication code when logging in to your account. We recommend using Microsoft or Google authenticator app.