You need to activate each 1PC licence per computer.
For licence activation, you will need your Licence ID and Password (your Licence ID starts with the number 6).
Activation Failure: At the end of the activation process described below, you may get the message "Activation Failed" with a message related to the problem. A Web Service Error Number may also be given indicating a problem. Please refer to the 1PC LICENCE ACTIVATION FAILURE section below about possible causes of failure.
- Run the software.
- Click the Licensing Tab in the ribbon.
- Select the Fixed option (radio button). This refers to the 1PC licence type (as opposed to FLOATING licence). Click Activate Licence in the Fixed Licensing group.
- In the Activate Licence dialog, select Online Activation.
- Enter the Licence ID, Password and Installation Name. Installation Name is optional. An example for Installation Name could be your Computer Name.
- If you need to enable Proxy Server for the internet connection, you can specify it in the Online Activation group.
- Click Activate button.
Wait for the processing to be completed and a message given.
- If you get the message "Licence <ID> is activated successfully", clickOK to start using the software in a licensed state. In this state, an unlock icon will appear at the bottom right corner of the user interface and:
- your Customer ID, Company Name and Licence Type will appear on the status bar (bottom right), and will be displayed in software output reports, and
- your Company Name, Customer ID, Licence ID and Licence Type will appear in the About dialog under the File button.