If your intention is to move your licence to another computer, you should first deactivate the licence.
If you uninstall the software without first deactivating it:
- the licence will stay in an activated state,
- if you reinstall the software on the same computer, it will appear to be activated already, and
- you will not be able to activate the licence on another computer.
To deactivate your SIDRA INTERSECTION licence
- Run the software.
- Click the Licensing Tab in the ribbon.
- With the Fixed (radio button) selected, click Deactivate Licence.
- In the Deactivate Licence dialog, select Online Deactivation.
- If you need to enable Proxy Server for the internet connection, you can specify it in the Online Deactivation group.
- Click "Deactivate" button.Wait for the processing to be completed and a message given.
- If you get the message "Licence is deactivated successfully", click OK to close the dialog.
Once the licence has been deactivated, download and install onto your new machine.
- Download and install the software on your new computer.
- Activate your licence on your new computer using the Activate Licence method.
If you uninstall the software after an Online Activation or Offline Activation and delete the licence file and do a subsequent installation on the same computer, the software will be in an unlicensed state and you will not be able to do a subsequent Online Activation or Offline Activation with this licence ID since, in the SIDRA SOLUTIONS licensing system, it will still be tied to the computer where the Licence Activation was carried out. If you need licensing support, contact us.