- Run the software.
- Click the Licensing Tab in the ribbon.
- With the Fixed (radio button) selected, click Deactivate Licence.
- In the Deactivate Licence dialog, select Online Deactivation.
- If you need to enable Proxy Server for the internet connection, you can specify it in the Online Deactivation group.
- Click "Deactivate" button.
- Wait for the processing to be completed and a message given.
- If you get the message "Licence is deactivated successfully", click OK to close the dialog.
If your intention is to move your licence to another computer, you should first deactivate the licence - if you uninstall the software without first deactivating it:
- the licence will stay in an activated state,
- if you reinstall the software on the same computer, it will appear to be activated already, and
- you will not be able to activate the licence on another computer.